A homeowner in Maryville, TN, can become environmentally responsible in a couple of simple yet effective ways. Proper recycling is one, and cutting back the use of plastic is another. Switching off lights and electronics when not in use also helps keep energy consumption to a minimum. But living a greener lifestyle also means being very particular about the products you plan to use for your home improvement. When investing in a door and window installation, for example, you’ll need to check if your replacement doors and windows are designed with energy performance in mind.
This is exactly what you’ll find when you choose Renewal by Andersen® for your window or door upgrade. Just like our parent company, Andersen Corporation, we have a long-standing commitment to leadership in environmental stewardship and the manufacture of only the most energy-efficient products. In fact, we are the first window manufacturers to receive Green Seal Certification for Environmental Stewardship.
Here’s a closer look at how we go green:
- Renewing Existing Housing. Did you know that a significant amount of your home’s energy is lost due to inefficient windows? Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville addresses these environmental concerns by providing Maryville, TN, homeowners with only the latest energy and material technologies available today. If you need start-to-finish windows and sliding doors replacement service that takes into account your energy usage, you need not look any further.
- Indoor Air Quality. Studies have revealed that indoor air is actually twice as polluted as outdoor air. This has mostly to do with the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted by building materials and household products. Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville can help mitigate this problem. Our replacement doors and windows are made from sustainable materials. They don’t use toxic chemicals, and give off no VOC emissions. By using only materials that are both friendly to you and the environment, we can ensure the air you breathe inside your home remains safe and healthy.
- Smart Use of Energy. Renewal by Andersen® windows and patio doors help ensure a consistent and comfortable indoor environment for your home. They use our advanced High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which can help save you up to 25% on your energy bills by reducing the amount of solar heat transferred into your home via the windows. This means you get to keep thermally comfortable living spaces, minus the high energy costs.
- Smart Use of Materials. At Renewal by Andersen®, we understand the importance of reclaiming and reusing materials to reduce carbon footprint. Our Maryville, TN windows, in fact, use Fibrex® composite material for sashes and frames. Fibrex® contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight. This gives the composite the exceptional strength and insulating properties of wood, along with the low-maintenance performance of vinyl. Windows made of this material are impervious to cracks, splits, corrosion, and warping, plus they keep a durable seal that prevents air leakage and considerable energy loss.
- Long Product Life Cycles. Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows and doors last a long time, especially when installed and maintained correctly. Because of this, they help limit the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
Why You Should Work with Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville
There are window and door contractors, and then there’s Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville. We remain the go-to company for the highest quality windows and patio doors replacement in and around Maryville, TN. With us leading your project, you can always expect:
- Exceptional Workmanship. To ensure you can get the most of your energy-efficient windows and doors, they’ll need to be installed by a reliable and experienced company. Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville is just that. Our highly trained, skilled and certified team always makes sure every window or door installation is completed to quality specifications. No errors nor callbacks–just superior workmanship that exceeds your expectations and allows for more-than-satisfactory results.
- Unmatched Beauty. While our windows and sliding doors in Maryville, TN are designed to be tough and energy-efficient, this doesn’t mean we don’t take their aesthetics into account. Every window and door unit offered by Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville is fully customizable. Choose from a wide selection of styles, metallic hardware finishes, creative grille patterns and interior-exterior color combinations, with the option to pick stainable wood grain finishes to give your doors and windows that warm and timeless look. We’ll make it easy for you to match your new units with your home’s style and exterior palette.
- Solid Warranty Coverage. Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville can add an extra layer of protection to your investment with our industry-leading window and door warranties. To detail, we offer 20-year coverage on our Fibrex® composite material and advanced glass packages, plus 10-year coverage on accessories, such as hardware and exterior color finishes. Not only that–we also have a two-year coverage on window and door installation.
When in need of high-quality and energy-efficient replacement doors and windows for your home, look no further than Renewal by Andersen® of Knoxville. We’ll help you live a greener lifestyle with our exceptional choices. Call us today at (865) 221-7970 or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve Knoxville and Maryville, TN, and the surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you!